Old November 26th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy[_2_] Billy[_2_] is offline

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

In article
,
RHF wrote:

*** In-Spite-of "Billy" ] feeble attempt
to make little-old-me the Topic/Issue/Target instead of the
Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist who is still seated
on the SCOTUS.

Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to
believe our own lyin' eyes.

Unadulterated interview.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html
--