Old November 29th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bade...

On Nov 28, 2:53*pm, wrote:
- I don't know what I did with the classifieds of
- last Sunday's paper Clarion Ledger.
- Sheesh, I should have advertized that Pit Bull
- stray dog for sale in the newspaper! I let a couple
- hundred dollars slip through my hands!
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Half the People {Men} coming by to check-out your
Pit-Bull Dog 'for-sale' are just Looking for a Training
'Blood' Dog for their Fighters to Attack and Kill.

One of my Grandsons had a 'free' 6-months old Pink
Nose Pit Bull Dog; and within 2 Weeks that Dog bit
him in the Face.

After the Hospital Visit along with Deputy Sheriff
and CPS 'visits' : We returned the Dog back to
the original owner where the Sheriff did some
followed-ups.

Got the Boy a Miniature Golden Retriever that is
truly a nice friendly loving Dog for both him and
his younger Sister.

My one word of Advise to Pit Bull Dog Owners with
Young Children Around : Put A Muzzle On It [.] ~ RHF