Old January 30th 04, 02:51 PM
Wes Stewart

I'll only respond to this once instead of three times.

Why would anyone send a private email to someone and not include a
valid return email address? Selecting "reply" and typing a nice
return message seemed like a logical thing to do. I didn't ever
suppose that the idiot sending the message was just sending spam. Now
I know better.

I was just trying to save you the embarrassment of further public
ridicule.

Alas, I failed.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:44:35 GMT, jimbo
wrote:

|hello Wes,
|
|I will admit this is over my head if you'll admit trying to reply to
|a .nospam.com email address is over your head !
|
|lol,
|
|share your info with all on usenet that is what it is for !
|
|regards,
|
|jimbo
|
|Wes wrote:
|
| On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:08:07 GMT, jimbo wrote:
|
| |http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm
| |