Old November 29th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Scott[_4_] Scott[_4_] is offline

Default Yeasu FT 101EE

On 11-29-2010 15:22, gainor67 wrote:
For sale yeasu FT101EE with 601 counter,extra tubes,manuals
and primo desk microphone. $550.00 + shipping or $500.00
local pick-up.

Wow, has the price of tubes gone way up? You can buy a new solid state
ricebox with all bands up to 440 (sadly minus 222) for just a bit
more...I better dust off my old Kenwood 520S. I tried to sell it for
$300 a couple years ago (at a hamfest where people could even see it!)
and not even a bite....or even a lowball offer