Old January 31st 04, 01:45 AM
Tom Sevart

Default 30 meter beacon run this weekend

Hi all,

I'll be operating my 30 meter 100 mW CW beacon this weekend. The frequency
will be 10.146 MHZ. Operating time will be on Saturday from early morning
to about 2300Z. On Sunday from early morning to around 0300Z.

Details on the beacon are located at
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc_2/30m_bcn.html . Please send a reception
report to me at . Please include your QTH, time you heard
it, and how well you heard it. I'll respond with a QSL via email, or if you
would like a paper copy please request one & include your address.

The antenna is a 30 meter dipole set up in an inverted-V style, with legs
pointing N-S.

Thanks.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC