Old December 1st 10, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Then who works the curtain?

wrote:
There is a certain city high speed freeway in Houston, I have been on it
before.I don't remember the name of it, I think the name starts with a
K.If you aren't doing a million miles per hour, you better stay off of
that freeway! I took the first exit I could and I wound up next to an
old shopping mall.I drove on the slower speed streets untill I got out
of Houston.That was back in 1992 or 1993 when I visited Mexico for five
days, on my vacation.
cuhulin

Katy Fwy is I-10 West of downtown. Sometimes you go 80, sometimes you go
8. Next time take Westheimer, it's a surface street about 2 miles South.