Old January 31st 04, 09:26 PM
Tom Bruhns

OK...Stéphane, would a scan of a couple articles still be helpful?

I found the ARRL one last night, and also a similar but somewhat
better one in the old RSGB/Jessop VHF/UHF manual. Guess I can scan
both.

And thank to Wim for the reference. It's one I'd seen before but had
lost the link to, and appreciate having it again.

Cheers,
Tom

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message ...
I don't have a scanner, so if you help Stéphane here he'll get something
useful.

"Tom Bruhns" wrote in message
m...

If you don't get it somewhere else, I can scan and send the ARRL
article on making an SWR meter using copper pipe fittings. I suppose
they are US-standard fittings, but there should be reasonable
equivalents in the civilized metric world.