Old December 2nd 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bade...

On Dec 1, 11:58*pm, m II wrote:
On 10-12-01 09:24 AM, wrote:

We have Soldiers coming back from War whom are maimed and mauled for
life.What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!) worried about? letting Faggots
serve openly in U.S.Military!

You didn't complain too much when those perverted *******s were making
prisoners masturbate in Iraq.

Your silence meant that you approved of them then, so shut the hell up now.

mike

And we were all told they only took naked pictures for casual
entertainmant...like standard S&M . Or,maybe this is what will happen
when sexual deviancy is accepted. Indeed.