Old December 2nd 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Re Morons believe the TV ... he started it"

On 10-12-02 09:24 AM, wrote:

Dijou know if you plug in two electric toasters and turm them on and if
you stick a fork down in one of the toaster slots that an image of that
fork will show up in a slot of the other toaster? I never tried that
before, it is something I read a bunch of years ago.Kids, don't try this
at home!

I tried that this morning. All I got was my past life flashing before my
eyes. Damn..I wanted to see that fork.....

mike