Old December 4th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
dave dave is offline

Default Im New here, help with recording

benjm1995 wrote:
I was looking in going into amature radio broadcasting, I plan to order
my mic, mixer and all other cables. I was just wondering how to go about
recording my show? The laptop soundcard is not the greatest and I would
like to know if there is any cheap hardware £100 or lower to record for
a while into mp3 format?

Oh and sorry one more thing, im not sure on the mic I have ordered, I
dont want to link it because I dont know what rules I am breaking, but
what would be the best mic for me? I just want a mic for recording me
and it would be a bonus if it diddnt pick up noises other than my voice

My budget is £150 for that

Thanks in advance
Ben

I wish they'd had this kind of stuff when I was just getting started...

http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/podcastudio.html