Old December 4th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cuhulin's Conspiracy Theories Shot Down ....as usual

That guy in South Mississippi who had those Roosky vehicles for sale,
they were leaking fluids into the ground.The County made him get rid of
that Roosky crap.I know an elderly guy who used to go to some
Mississippi Gulf Coast places.He is the guy who first told me about
those Roosky vehicles.

Gee, I always wanted to own a Russian GAZ Jeep! I guess I can't now.

http://www.devilfinder.com
GAZ Jeeps

It'a a GAZZZZ,,,,,,
cuhulin