Old December 5th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cuhulin's Conspiracy Theories Shot Down ....as usual

I sort of kind of doubt there are any Russian vehicles rolling around,
being driven around) in backwater hick Mississippi, but what do I know?

Jesse Ventura and the water conspiracy - Vid
http://www.rense.com

A song I used to hear on local backwater hick radio back in the 1960's,
1970's, whenever it was,,,,

Keep ah moving Dan, don't you listen to him Dan, hes' a devil, not a man
and he spreads the burning sand with water, cool clear water, (chorus,
waterrrrr) Oh, land at night is broke and dry, for water, (waterrrrrrr)
cuhulin