Old February 1st 04, 05:05 PM
J. Yazel

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:31:17 -0800, "Sofie" wrote:

Bob,
Take a trip to some of your local repair shops......
I know that at my shop that about once a month or two that I am filling up a
pick up truck full of old and newer VCRs, DVDs, televisions, stereo
equipment, CD players, CB radios, etc.and taking it all to the dump......
otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk around inside the shop.
I am in the Seattle area so it would not be worth the shipping costs.

One more responder from Seattle and I might consider moving there.

Jack