Old December 10th 10, 01:34 AM
richaard richaard is offline
Junior Member

Location: Largo,Fl
Smile

[QUOT. My how times have changed.[/i][/color]

If they are just talking heads, well sad but maybe not the end of the
world. If they were actually doing journalism, then it is a loss.

You look at the women on Fox News and that Sex Pistols hit comes to
mind: We're so pretty, oh so pretty, pretty vacant.[/quote]

Actually, the women on Fox news seem to have the brains that match
their beauty. Many of them are lawyers and most have good voice and diction
pretty doesn't hurt. Certainly better than looking at Larry King