Old December 13th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Truth Teller Truth Teller is offline

Default diary day 1

i new to internet and my social worker told me to keep diary every day
to lose weight and acheve my goals so i will be keeping it here on
this bulletin board to record my progress

also i am a single white male 5 and 8 inches tall and weigh 357 pounds
and am seeking a female for friends and possibly marrying

watching tv the rest of tonight and then going to bed because i have
to get up and catch buss to go downtown tommorow for grocerys