Old December 16th 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default antenna physics question

On 12/14/2010 9:47 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

Art, You have just mentioned a constraint on antennas that I was not aware
of. Specifically "the ratio of capacitance to inductance must be unity".

This is new to me. Please tell me how I go about making capacitance and
inductance equal so their ratio can be unity. How do you get the Farads and
Henries to cancel out, leaving a dimensionless number.

Can you give me some real world examples?

joe

Joe,

Snip large meaningless verbiage
Regards