Old December 16th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Yeah ! : Canada The Land of Enlightenment and Tolerance : Yeah!

On 10-12-16 12:20 PM, RHF wrote:
On Dec 16, 8:18 am, m wrote:
On 10-12-16 05:55 AM, dave wrote:

m II wrote:
On 10-12-15 04:40 PM, Burr wrote:

Rod, who in the hell do you think you are??

He was last seen at a homosexual 'Respect Session' in Holland MI,
fondling some old ex-militia guy's shriveled scrotum.

mike

Listen Pal, down here we don't make fun of other peoples' religions. You
owe Steve a clarification.

- I am sorry I made fun of Steve's weekly
- homosexual Respect Sessions.
- How he worships and his sackraments
- are none of my business.
-
- mike

Mike [M II] so Gay-Bashing is A-OK in Canada
well at least to one Canadian it is . . .

Mike [M II] The Canadian Preacher of Hate List :
The USA and Americans
Israel and 'The Jews' !
Religion and Persons-of-Faith
Gay-Bashing
-yeah- canada the land of enlightenment
and tolerance -yeah- ~ RHF
.
.

You forgot 'devil worshiping neocon pederast pimps who parade their
wares through the White House at midnight' and 'African Aid fund raisers
and their private fleets of Mercedes automobiles'

mike