Old December 17th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yeah ! : Canada The Land of Enlightenment and Tolerance :Yeah !

Back in the 1970s Hitler's big old Mercedes Benz car was on display at a
shopping center near me, on Clinton Blvd.I went to see that car.Also,
back in the 1970s Guy Lombardo's speed boat was on display at Jackson
Mall on Woodrow Wilson Blvd.I went to see that boat.About five or six
years ago, the Oscar Myer Wienermobile was at the Walmart store on
Greenway Drive.I went to see the Wienermobile.They took my picture with
the Wienermobile and they gave me a little bitty plastic Wienermobile
whistle and also two coupons good for one dollar off the price of two
packages of Oscar Myer wieners.I snail mailed the picture/photo to that
married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.I still
have that cheap ass little bitty plastic whistle.
cuhulin