Old December 17th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Yeah ! : Canada The Land of Enlightenment and Tolerance : Yeah !

On Dec 17, 11:55*am, wrote:
- Back in the 1970s Hitler's big old Mercedes Benz car was on display
at a
- shopping center near me, on Clinton Blvd.I went to see that
car.Also,
- back in the 1970s Guy Lombardo's speed boat was on display at
Jackson
- Mall on Woodrow Wilson Blvd.I went to see that boat.About five or
six
- years ago, the Oscar Myer Wienermobile was at the Walmart store on
- Greenway Drive.I went to see the Wienermobile.They took my picture
with
- the Wienermobile and they gave me a little bitty plastic
Wienermobile
- whistle and also two coupons good for one dollar off the price of
two
- packages of Oscar Myer wieners.I snail mailed the picture/photo to
that
- married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.I
still
- have that cheap ass little bitty plastic whistle.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin - One can only 'imagine' where . . .
that Oscar-Meyer "Weiner Whistles" have been ;;-}}
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2799/...e1087838ac.jpg