Old December 20th 10, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Carbon Carbon is offline

Default Grundig YB400PE

I have a Grundig YB400PE which has been working well for several
years.
Within the last week, the steps for MW tuning have changed from 10/1
(North America) to 9/1.
I don't remember changing anything to have made this happen.
I have tried to revert to standard settings for North America by using
the reset switch, but this has not changed the step setting.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get back the North American
step setting for the MW band?

Thanks