Old December 21st 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hello! Introduction and a few questions

On Dec 20, 10:39*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 21, 1:15*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
John Smith wrote:
On 12/20/2010 11:42 AM, wrote:
C2C is for when you want to get some sleep.Fortunately, doggy and I hit
the sack before midnight.Aints missin nuttin either.
cuhulin

Was great when Art Bell was host. *His voice and manner were/are rare in
the world. *george boorey is simply a limp wristed wimp who has all the
personality of an HIV virus. *He has a real skill in attracting every
lunatic, witch, warlock, wannabe vampire, wannabe alien abductee,
escaped nut cases, etc. to his show ... only if the guest is valid will
I tune in, these days ... or, on that odd occasion when Art Bell is
guest host ...

Regards,
JS

Art Ball sort of established the genre of speculative scientific extremism in
talk radio and was able to finesse such an empire out of it, that I think Noory
is simply trying to outdo or one up the tradition, even if he routinely goes
overboard.- Hide quoted text -

- - He doesn't go overboard.
- - He goes into the unknown by bringing out
- - impostors, madman, etc.
- - Richard Hoagland is an exception-
- - at least he makes sense,occassionally...

- Even Alex Jones makes sense...occasionally

Yeah every time that one of them says
"Well I Don't Know . . . About That . . ."
they make sense - imho ~ RHF