Old December 21st 10, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Hello! Introduction and a few questions

On 12/20/2010 10:39 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Even Alex Jones makes sense...occasionally

Actually, and overall, I'd say Alex has it about 80% correct!

Very often, and especially these days, the truth is stranger than
fiction ... the recent congress and senate seem to have been fans of
Supermans' Bizarro World ... and are implementing it in their plans.

Damn fools have even started calling themselves "my leaders!" Damn
fools are my public servants ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS