Old December 21st 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Liberal Democrats Lead by Pelosi & Reid Planning a Tax 'CoupD'...

wrote:
In case Commie Big Sis/Commie Big Brother wants to know.When doggy took
me out to get our snail mail this morning, my snail mail January 2011
Popular Mechanics magazine showed up.

I will glance at it when I am reposing in my bathroom library.

http://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/eire/believem.htm
cuhulin

Republicans alway accuse others of doing what the republicans would do.
If they accuse you of cheating it is because they cheat. If they accuse
you of domestic spying, it's because they invented it.