Old December 21st 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Frozen-&-Canned-R-Us

On 12/21/10 24:24 , wrote:
On Dec 21, 1:04 am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Mother Nature pulls a fast one on forcasters lucianne.com

Not So! Mother Nature never pulls a fast one on anybody! The fast ones
are those so-called Meteorologist people who lie up and down all day and
night long, lieing their arses off! They do NOT know anything whatsoever
about predicting the Weather!
cuhulin

Better consult Al Gore. Where is he hiding now ? Maybe he better
confess now and repent,at least ! What a guy...

He's hiding at his new $10 Million estate.

You know, because it's our moral obligation to reduce our
consumption.