Old December 22nd 10, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Al Gore [Jr.] - Damned To Exploit The Common Hardworking American byEver Increasing BIG Government Spending and Higher Taxes . . .

On Dec 21, 9:49*am, dave wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
RHF wrote:
Becoming a Billionaire in the process , , ,

Hey, give me a billion (with a b)
and I'll tell you whatever lie you want to hearg

- Gore was already wealthy before he went into politics.
- His dad was a {Corrupt US} senator too.

'Special Dave' on that we can agree . . .

Al Gore Sr. + Armand Hammer = Occidental Petrolatum
[ Government Corruption at the Highest Level for Decades ]
= Insider=Trading= : =Inherited=Wealth=
Al Gore [Jr.] = [ The Evil of "Inherited Wealth" ]
Liberal Democrats The Evil of "Inherited Wealth"
Corruption of the Soul at Birth Cearting
and Immoral Being Focused on "Greed"
Liberal Democrats The Evil of Inherited Wealth
Liberal Speak... = Money Do-Do !
Liberal Democrats The Evil of Inherited Wealth

Al Gore [Jr.] Son of Original Sin
Condemned To Sin . . .