Old December 24th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
brian whatcott brian whatcott is offline

Default Negative Dynamic Resistance circuit collection

On 12/22/2010 4:16 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/21/2010 06:03 PM, Peter Dettmann wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:29 -0600, brian whatcott
wrote:

On 12/20/2010 7:11 PM, Lemon Tree wrote:
I have posted a Negative Dynamic Resistance circuit collection along
with some other things he
http://code.google.com/p/lemontree/downloads/list
I am no Alan Yates however maybe you will find some things of
interest.
Sean O'Connor

I was motivated to take a look. I downloaded the zip to this Windows7
deal.
I could not open the .doc (if that's what it was.)
Pity! You probably mentioned the scorched galvanized sheet.
Oh well...

Brian W

Brian it opened ok for me, and yes it is a .doc file

peter

Yep worked fine here

using Open Office

I had the 90-day trial version of office, which had timed out on a new
W7 box. So I downloaded open office (170MB +) and all was well. Thanks
for the hint.

Brian W