Old December 24th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
brian whatcott brian whatcott is offline

Default Negative Dynamic Resistance circuit collection

On 12/20/2010 7:11 PM, Lemon Tree wrote:
I have posted a Negative Dynamic Resistance circuit collection along
with some other things he
http://code.google.com/p/lemontree/downloads/list
I am no Alan Yates however maybe you will find some things of
interest.
Sean O'Connor

OK Hopping back on topic. I recall that there are stiff materials -
like steel compared to aluminum,and stiff structures - like an aluminum
tube compared with a steel strip of the same weight per length.

In the same way, you have brought up negative resistance structures of
several designs, and I thought you were going to mention objects that
have a naturally -ve resistance region. And you did at one point.

I recall seeing on the net, some mention of an experimenter who scorched
some galvanized sheet and found that a point contract placed on it could
resonate a tuned circuit with its negative resistance.

Gotta love those folks.

Brian W