Old December 24th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
No Spam No Spam is offline

Default eham.net vs. rec.radio.amateur.*

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:30:42 -0500, J. B. Wood wrote:

Hello, all. With the wealth of info available on eham.net I'm beginning
to wonder for amateur radio purposes if it's still worth the time to
stay on unmoderated, spam-laden usenet newsgroups. Your time and
comment is appreciated. Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

eham sucks
they "moderate" like a communist regime
I was kicked off for trying to resurrect a 1970s model linear that was
made for ham radio but was popular among the CBers of the time. I guess
to be a ham, you must purchase equipment from one of the eham sponsors?

eham is only trolled with a bunch of old dumb hams who have to have their
great grand children or nurse maids turn the computer on for them each
morning so they can go on a destructive rage with everybody young and new
to radio.