Old December 25th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:06 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

I should mention, for completeness, the "Special Investigator," for the
county, took over a week getting the gun back to me. And, believe it or
not, called my wife, while I was at work, and told her he would NOT
release the gun to me, for her to come down and pick it up ...

Now my wife is no fool, I don't put up with fools, so she asked the
"Special Investigator" for the county, "Who did you take the gun away
from?" When he replied me, "John Smith", she simply said, "Then give it
back to 'John Smith'." That same day, I went in to get my gun back ...
took off work as soon as she told me!

When I retrieved my gun, it was in the 1980's, and the "Special
Investigator" said to me, "I don't want to give this gun back to you. I
know I will be seeing you again." (or, close to that.) And, then he
slid the gun across his desk.

The prick is retired and I have NEVER shot anyone since ... I know when
and where ... the world is a LOT MORE DANGEROUS NOW, I am lot more
smarter, and have been VERY LUCKY!

Regards,
JS