Old December 25th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:47 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

And, I will even go further, I will share "secrets", since it it Christmas.

Do you realize, even it you hit a person in the lung, an almost
"explosive decompression" happens, they are VERY weakened, their air
supply is now 50%, and their adrenalin is demanding 100%?, there is
great pain (unless, they are on drugs and the pain is masked), their
seconds of responding in a violent manner have started, their time is
VERY limited ... you have already won the war ...

So, aim for the heart, if you miss, it will only take a bit longer, you
are doing good ...

Regards,
JS