Old December 25th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 7:19 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Mozambique Drill

Actually, I have given "a lot of this" "a lot of thought." Like I told
the last "scary guy", "You really don't want to scare me. Bad things
happen when you scare me." He looked me in the eye, attempted to stare
me down, then muttered something, shook his hand, and left." If you
don't think the central valley of San Joaquin Valley is getting scary, I
invite you to visit ... personally, the wife is getting prepared to move
us to New Mexico.

And, I live in an area which is NOT Detroit, and NOT Oakland ...

Regards,
JS