Old December 25th 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets is offline

Default Petition to Defund National Propaganda Radio - NPR

"Tim Crowley" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 2:15 pm, Ron wrote:
On Dec 24, 3:38 pm, N∅ ∅baMa∅
wrote:http://page.townhall.com/DefundNPR/

.
.
This is an old Mantra. Get up to date on NPR funding. Go to:

http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/pu...ofinances.html

Where we read the following, with my added CAPS:

"NPR's revenue comes primarily from fees paid by our member stations,
contributions from corporate sponsors, institutional foundation
grants, gifts from major donors, and fees paid by users of The Public
Radio Satellite System. WE RECEIVE NO DIRECT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR
OPERATIONS. The largest share of NPR's revenue comes from program
fees and station dues paid by member stations that broadcast NPR
programs."

Your post illustrates so much of what is wrong with Wingers. They
rant and rave over subjects about which they know nothing. Zilch.

RO

Oh now you went and confused the idiot with facts.

Is Rush Limbaugh still on Armed Forces Radio?