Old December 25th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default Exxon Mobil Banks $45 billion, gets $1.1 billion tax credt

On 12/25/2010 11:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

in addition to the services of our military and State Department. We are
being bled dry by foreign predator corporations and you're worried about
a few million dollars for Click and Clack and Will Shorts?

You are a tool of the Koch brothers and the USA Chamber of Commerce
(which despite its name specializes in lobbying foreign companies). They
can't allow a credible news source to interfere with their high-dollae
anarchy.