Old December 25th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Golden Come-Along Award 2010

dave wrote:

On 12/25/2010 01:17 PM, wrote:
I have three old farm jacks like that.Two of them are bent, they were
bent when I bought them at a scrap iron yard about thirty years ago.I
was thinking some day I might wop on them with my sledge hammer and
straighten them out.I have a lot of old jacks, including some old, old,
old auto jacks too.Two of my hydraulic jacks are rated at thirty tons
capacity.
cuhulin

You could use the hydraulic jacks to straighten the farm jacks. Give me
the proper lever and I could...

....maybe pull your head outta your ass?

You'd need a come-along!

LMFAO