Old December 26th 10, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default I THINK ! -it's-time-for-a-kind-thought-for-canadians-

On Dec 26, 12:06*am, m II wrote:
On 10-12-25 09:30 PM, wrote:

...speaking of the dark forces- vodoo priests are being persecuted
(executed) in Haiti. They are blamed for the outbreak of cholera down
there. Bad times for voodoo...

- Last I heard, the locals were, quite rightly,
- blaming the Nepalese UN contingent.
-
- Nothing like spreading disease among the ones
- you are supposed to be helping.
-
- mike

Mike [M II],

That's sort of 'like' your Posts here {from a Canadian}
Committing on the USA and Americans.

The Disease* of Hate for {Hating} the USA.
-the-cure- USA'ians Loving the USA.
The Disease* of Hate for {Hating} American.
-the-cure- Americans Proud To Be American.
* Caused-by : The Disease of Canadians Envying
the USA and Americans -and- Hating Themselves
for Being Canadians and NOT Americans :
Canadian Self-Loathing Projected and Transferred
Into Vociferous Hate for the USA and Americans.
-the-cure- Canadians Loving Canada.
{Please Mike [M II] Take The Cure}
-the-cure- Canadians Proud To Be Canadian.
{Please Mike [M II] Take The Cure}