Old December 26th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,alt.skeptic
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default No "Us" in We the People -- and a video proving it!

On 12/26/2010 1:31 PM, wrote:
I received a snail mail this afternoon from that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyy over yonder (Bognor Regis,England) across the big pond,
thanking me for that snail mail Christmas card I sent her over a week
ago.I haven't heard from herself in a million years.

Sunday, December 26, 2010 5:04am (CST-2) What is she doing awoke at that
time of night? I realize they are six hours ahead of my time zone.
cuhulin

http://ia600308.us.archive.org/26/it...5part1128k.wmv

http://hugequestions.com/Griggs_part_1.wmv

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5979024486145#