Old December 26th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
Werner Werner is offline

Default Exxon Mobil Banks $45 billion, GE gets $1.1 billion tax credt

On Dec 26, 10:03Â*am, dave wrote:
On 12/25/2010 10:07 PM, Werner wrote:

On Dec 25, 4:29 pm, Â*wrote:
On 12/25/2010 11:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

in addition to the services of our military and State Department. We are
being bled dry by foreign predator corporations and you're worried about
a few million dollars for Click and Clack and Will Shorts?

You are a tool of the Koch brothers and the USA Chamber of Commerce
(which despite its name specializes in lobbying foreign companies). They
can't allow a credible news source to interfere with their high-dollae
anarchy.

Both the military and State Department are enumerated powers. Not so
with funding NPR.

If we cut all unconstitutional spending we would have a very much
smaller budget.

Fine. The Coast Guard is the only standing army enumerated. Import
duties and excise taxes are the only legal way to fund the government.
We immediately recall all troops from all undeclared wars, and shut NASA
down, because there's not one mention of rocket ships in the Constitution..

You begin to get the idea.