Old December 27th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Chill Smith-the water is good for this year

On 12/26/2010 3:56 PM, wrote:
we were spying on Russia's Atomic developement/activity.That is what
Roswell was really about.No space aliens at all.
cuhulin

Well, they spent my damn tax dollars buying coffins from the undertaker
there, I want to know what the military put in 'em.

Heck, maybe they were just so fond of their crash test dummies they
wanted to give them a proper burial ... ROFLOL

I do know this:
1970 -- Jesse Marcel came public stating that the weather balloon
announcement had been a cover-up.

Regards,
JS