Old December 27th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas.(wrong holiday for sacrifice).

On 12/26/10 13:20 , m II wrote:

Didn't Jesus say "Kill them all before they even think of slapping your
cheek." and "I'm doing my Father's military complex business" and "Get
the hell out of the Temple until you start using DOLLARS again." ?

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I
tell you, Nay; but rather division:
12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three.
12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son
against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the
daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter
in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and
scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let
him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let
him sell his garment, and buy one.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I
came not to send peace, but a sword.