Old December 28th 10, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default STOP The FCC Media Marxist Internet Takeover

On 12/27/2010 9:07 PM, wrote:
I guess I haven't read it (FCC BullS.IT) yet.

What I am reading about right now are about those Department of HO
Security (DHS) mobile guard towers.I like what Francis Marion said, at
the Alex Jones comments link.
cuhulin

Wait until you see the homeland security screens go into the Walmart
where janet napolitano will be giving you instructions on how to be
afraid, how we will be fighting our "war on terrorism" for decades while
it impoverishes our children, how to rat your neighbors out ... a scene
out of Nazi Germany or "1984" by George Orwell ... I mean, these idiot
look like they just walked out of a science fiction horror novel!

What a rat hole these gutter drunks are making of a once great country ...

Regards,
JS