Old December 28th 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics.electromag
Bill Miller Bill Miller is offline

Default ANSOF antenna software (not ANSOFT)

"Wimpie" wrote in message
On 27 dic, 20:44, "Bill Miller" wrote:
"Wimpie" wrote in message

Hello,

Does somebody have experience with ANSOF (www.antennasoftware.com.ar),
especially with planar circuits? Is this a NEC based package?

They say you can use a flat strip as basic element (like in the
"planar" commercial SW packages), though they speak of wire segments
in most other documents on their site. They also mention that you can
simulate wire segments in dielectric or magnetic media. This looks
nice for the relative low price.

Best regards,

Wim
PA3DJS
www.tetech.nl

Hello Wim...

I haven't use it, but I can steer you to where you can get your questions
answered.

Go towww.antennex.com, This site is devoted entirely to antennas and
related items. Join the antenna discussion list (no charge) and post your
question there.

If there is a group that is more aware of what is going on with antennas,
haven't found it. Everything from PhD professors to ex and current
professional antenna designers to "just plain hams" (like me).

All the best

Bill Miller
KT4YE

Hello Bill,

I made a free account for the "guest rooms". I checked several free
documents (lots of material from L. B. Cebik (W4RNL) ). Nevertheless
nothing about "ansof". Maybe somebody with a non-free account can
check other parts of the website for ansof.

Best regards and thanks for the info,

Wim
PA3DJS
www.tetech.nl

Hi Wim...

Sorry. I did not make myself clear. I do not believe there is any useful
information on this subject in the antenneX website, nor in Cebik's site.
(but there is a TON of other info there!)

From the antenneX website, subscribe to the antenna discussion email list
and post your question there. I'll be pretty surprised if you don't get
meaningful answers!

All the best,

Bill