Old December 28th 10, 01:51 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
Sid9[_2_] Sid9[_2_] is offline

Default Bootleg Lightbulbs Coming to California

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 12/27/2010 9:56 PM, RHF wrote:
... IMHO - The USA
should be moving to 85% Gas-A-Hol to reduce
Imported Oil by another 10%. ~ RHF

When anyone speaks of running their, or anothers', food though a gas
tank, you will have to excuse me, but I think FOOL!

Now, if they find a way to use sewage as a base to make alcohol out of,
I will accept that ...

Regards,
JS

..
..
Is the shortage of food making Americans fat?