Old December 28th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Think : That It's A-OK

http://www.devilfinder.com
Why was Clinton,Mississippi named for a New York Governor?

Clinton is about four miles West of doggy's couch.I have no problem
about that City being named for a New York Governor.All the Clintons in
the World aren't bad.I know a guy who was in the Jackson Fire
Department, his last name is Clinton.He is an A OK guy.All the Kennedys
in the World aren't bad either.George Kennedy is one of my favorite
movie actors.Kennedy tool boxes company/factory in Ohio is A OK too.

http://www.laborrights.org
cuhulin