Old December 28th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bootleg Lightbulbs Coming to California

When I went over to my sisters and brother in law's house on Christmas
day, I looked up at those two light fixtures in their living room/dining
room area.One of those light fixtures (dining room) I counted seven
twirly CFLs, the light fixture in their living room with the ceiling
fan, I think there were five of those twirly CFLs.They were Bright! too.

http://www.devilfinder.com
More creepy stuff Ceiling lights send coded internet data

Also at http://www.rense.com

A guy said his butt sends coded data and his wife leaves the room
immediately.
cuhulin