Old December 29th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default STOP The FCC Media Marxist Internet Takeover

On 12/28/2010 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Have you tried lowering the wages and pensions of your servants lately?

Isn't it obvious, my public servant offices have been usurped by a bunch
of criminally-treasonous-thugs, posing as public servants and calling
themselves "MY LEADERS!"

Have your servants threatened you with imprisonment for not filling out
some paper forms they've made up? Have your servants sent your children
off to die in a war against other children who in turn were sent by
THEIR servants?

Well, with all the jobs and positons paying a decent wage, retirement
and benefits being shipped to China, and bill gates opening india to
such criminal enticements ... what choices are available to many?

The idea of government as a servant seems delusional.

This criminal-treasonous-bunch who have inserted themselves into the
public servant offices certainly want you to believe that ...

mike

No one said it was going to be easy to straighten out. No one said that
it won't come as a cost to lives ... but our forefathers said it was our
heritage to do so ... and NOT even that ... our RESPONSIBILITY ... and,
once, an North American Indian said (actually many), "Today is a good
day to die."

It will happen ... you will grow tired, eventually, of being a slave.

Regards,
JS