Old December 29th 10, 03:00 PM
PU5UAI PU5UAI is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Tušan View Post
Quote:

Problem Noise, static crashes in rx, all bands.
L72-0984-05 Filter TS2000
DAP202U Dual Diode
MA2S111 Diode TH79
Labor Located and replaced FL1 on Tx/rx unit which had shorted on the
input and was
pulling down the switching diodes for the filters causing noise. Also
the rx was
down about 20db in addition to the noise. Upgraded the firmware and
checked the
rx and tx on all bands. Set frequency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjoGKqdL8A

Yesterday I tested my TS after my friend repaired it, works just fine!
He changed faulty filter, diodes were fine.

--
Keep 'em Rolling! http://www.mvpa.org/
MVPA: 29718

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x51/btudan/

73 de 9A6KTB - Boris

Boris, 9A6KTB,

I have same problem with my TS-2000....

I'll like to see the video from url but the video don't have a valid link. Please... send a new URL... Thanks!

73 / 72 / DX's & SYOS

Martins, PU5UAI