Old December 29th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Kamala Harris, California?s next Attorney General, is a Communist

In article 434b4942-8430-4b4a-a807-7ce8338c3bd3
@y23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

?I am radical in my belief in what we can do to improve the [criminal
justice] system,? Harris told the LA Times earlier this month, without
elaborating much on those sentiments.

Perhaps a better description of her beliefs can be found in her track
record as well as in lectures she delivered that did not receive news
media attention.

WND has learned Harris was a lecturer at a 2004 symposium at the law
school of the University of California at Berkeley, where she spoke
alongside notorious radicals

Tom Hayden
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1334

and

Van Jones
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2406

Harris at the time was a prosecutor.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....edia-profiles/

According to the Communist Party USA newszine

"...supporters of Harris campaign, eager for a pro-people attorney
general, included the California Labor Federation, the Services
Employees International Union, civil liberties and rights groups and
independently financed campaigns backed by the labor movement and
Powerpac.org, a progressive social justice organization."

http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/Kamala_Harris

And how does that make her a communist?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!