Old December 31st 10, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

On Dec 30, 11:34*am, wrote:
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

I didn't hear anything in the few minutes preceding the second plane
shooting through the South Tower. Only the roaring jet engines as it
approached the target (very loud). I missed the first plane hitting
the North Tower.