Old December 31st 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OMG... Hey Everybody! Larry Got a New TV ! -or- Web-TV andMSN-...

When I bought my Sony tv set at Cowboy Maloney's, I wrote down the date
inside one of the cabinet doors in my bathroom.It was December
5,2006.About a year or so ago, I bought a Sansui tv set at the Walmart
store in Clinton,Mississippi.The label on the back says July 2009, I
think it was September 2009 when I bought that Sansui tv set.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sansui TV set rec.radio.shortwave

Sooie, Pig, pig, pig, Sooie!,,,,,,
cuhulin