Old December 31st 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default I THINK!

On Dec 30, 11:47*am, wrote:
Do you THINK! France gave us an 'Edge' on Winning the American
Revoluntionary War?http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...revolution.htm

(And there was a time when Ireland declared War on France.)

U.S.Congress hasen't (Officially) Declared War on anybody since World
War Two.

U.S.is trading with the Enemy.We are at War with the Enemy?

I am Not picking on Denmark, (I Like Denmark) but you know how the old
saying goes,,, Something is Rotten in Denmark!
cuhulin

It is amazing what is happening in Denmark right now. That poor
cartoon guy is being hunted by the radical islamists. Or maybe it is
time for Denmark to wakeup ?